Let me introduce to you
my newest {{favorite}} picture.
Ever!
I was a second shooter at a wedding last weekend
and the couple was so great!
They wanted pictures that were out of the box, unique & artsy.
Super fun!!
If you want to see a few more from the wedding
click HERE
but don't laugh at my photography site...
its in dire need of a makeover :-)










6 comments:
Hey, Melinda! I LOVE this shot!! It is truly amazing! And, I peaked at the other shots you took! Beautiful work, my friend! Thanks for your words today, and my "baby' has a dr app at 11:30! yay!
Hugs!
Susan
Cute! Very fun. I like the texture the road adds!
That is really, really unique!
I love that shot, I saw all of them when I was looking at your "FOUR" picture. I also like the one that focuses on the bride and grooms hands against the wall. So beautiful and creative. I am going to be a second at my cousin's wedding in September, you will have to give me some tips before then:)
Tiffany
that shot is AWESOME! great job!
This is great - and so unique!
Post a Comment