3.25.2011

FFF-Good Times!

Last weekend Papaw & Mamaw came down for a quick visit.
They took Crista
{for the very first time}
to Build-A-Bear.
Crista was ecstatic and I can tell you
the experience was not lost on her!





After her Build-A-Bear experience,
we ate lunch
and Papaw & Mamaw treated the girls to
a train ride and a carousel ride.
I knew Crista would love it.
But I was surprised at how much Addie enjoyed it.
She even cried when the train ride was over!




We had a super fun weekend with the grandparents.
Can't wait to do it again :-)

10 comments:

Steph{anie} said...

Awww, looks like a lot of fun! I can't believe how much Addie has grown...she's such a big girl now :)

Hannah said...

That is so cool. I love that you guys have such hands on, loving grandparents. What a true gift :)

LOVE those baby girls!!! I must see them soon :)

And their Big-Shot AMAZING Photographer of a mom too :)

Jennifer Bowen said...

Your kids look so happy on that train ride. Seems like they truly enjoyed themselves spending time with their grandparents.

So, what did Crista name her bear?

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

grandparents are the
BEST! oh yes build a bear, we have a couple and they are well loved.

Anne said...

Looks like a fun visit. Those pictures are great.

nora said...

Love that your parents/in laws are so involved and so interested in what the girls will like and will want to do. Love that first shot of Crista looking so excited!

Kim & Dave said...

Love that pic of the girls grinning at eachother!

Emily said...

CUTE! My favorite picture is the last one! :)

vaneblu said...

Crista is at that fun age, I love how excited she looks on the pictures!
Everytime I look at Liam's eyes they remind me of Crista's :) They have beautiful eyes! and yes I might be biased!

Jane said...

Love that first shot! You can feel her excitement! And oh my goodness your girls are photogenic. Or maybe that's their mommy's photography skills! :)