3.18.2011

FFF: New Things Learned



Remember this pic from yesterday??


It's actually water.
And it just so happens that
it made one little girl {very very} happy.
Very.



It was actually warm enough
for the kiddos to play in the sprinkler.
Can I hear a Whoop Whoop??!!



Did I mention that made Crista very happy?!
:-)



And the new thing I learned from all of this?
Addie Grace does NOT like the sprinklers.

Not even a little.
Who knew??

This was much more her speed.
And played contently with her trucks until
Crista got too cold to play in the sprinklers
any more.

Make sure to head on over to Nora's for more FFF!
And feel free to join in the fun :-)

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like so much fun...can't wait for sprinkler weather. Kendall's middle name is Grace too:)

Tiffany

rodefamily said...

Gorgeous family and pictures as usual! :)

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I at first thought water when I saw the picture but it really looked more like sparks. How cool, we won't be doing that anytime real soon, well does rain count?

Jane said...

Sweet! We're thinking about sprinklers and wading pools at our house, too.

vaneblu said...

aww poor Addie, maybe next year she will be more into it!
I love how happy Crista looks, she is really enjoying it!

Brooke said...

Addie was pretty freaked out. Poor little thing. Crista on the other hand obviously cannot get enough! I just cant believe how big they both are. Especially Crista who is turning into such a little lady.

Brittany said...

I can't believe that it is warm enough for sprinklers!! I'm so jealous! ;(

I love the pictures!!

What kind of camera do you have? I'm looking to upgrade this summer.