I love your blog, have read it for sometime (our little girl is from Guatemala also) and I have a question for you. I am asking a few blog momma's who have some wonderful photography skills (I SO do not):) if they would be at all interested in an outfit/dress/gift certificate from my little online boutique. I would send you the product and you would take a photo or 2 of it for me that I could use to list the new product. I donate most of my profits so I need to cut back on things like photos and thought I would take a shot in asking some momma's if they would like a cute outfit in trade for some cute photos. No big deal if you are not interested, just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask as the photos of your girls are always so sweet!! You can check me out at Beautiful Brown Eyed Girl Boutique www.beautifulbrowneyedgirlboutique.blogspot.com Thanks! Amy Ruston amy0826@charter.net
Melinda...so stink'n cute. Those eyes are just too much. I hope the dirt was tasty, is it dirt. If it was Kendall it surely would be dirt. Have a great week.
Crista is our first born and captured our hearts at first sight! She is absolute pure joy! She loves to read and play with her Legos. She is artsy, creative and fun-loving. Crista is half kid, half grown-up and loves her little sister with all her heart. She is perfect!
Addie Grace is the baby of the family and loves her spot there! She is a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is fiercely independent. She loves her baby doll, playing with play-doh and high heels. She adores her big sister and wants to be just like her! She is perfect!
7 comments:
Sooooo stinkin' sweet! Her face is so adorable! Little dirt never hurt a thing - especially all that cuteness! Loved the commentary!
Hi Melinda,
I love your blog, have read it for sometime (our little girl is from Guatemala also) and I have a question for you. I am asking a few blog momma's who have some wonderful photography skills (I SO do not):) if they would be at all interested in an outfit/dress/gift certificate from my little online boutique. I would send you the product and you would take a photo or 2 of it for me that I could use to list the new product. I donate most of my profits so I need to cut back on things like photos and thought I would take a shot in asking some momma's if they would like a cute outfit in trade for some cute photos. No big deal if you are not interested, just thought it wouldn't hurt to ask as the photos of your girls are always so sweet!! You can check me out at Beautiful Brown Eyed Girl Boutique www.beautifulbrowneyedgirlboutique.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Amy Ruston
amy0826@charter.net
So, so cute! Love the look on her face :)
Melinda...so stink'n cute. Those eyes are just too much. I hope the dirt was tasty, is it dirt. If it was Kendall it surely would be dirt. Have a great week.
Tiffany
The commentary is GREAT and the pictures are even better! Thanks for sharing. :-)
She is TOO much! I can not get over how big she is now. She still has the most amazing blue eyes :)
too cute! drit is yummy didn't you know. Addie's hair is really getting long now.
Post a Comment