3.29.2011

Then & Now

Because no matter how much my heart
longs for those precious {fleeting} infant days...

Crista 3 days old
Addie Grace 1 day old

I absolutely adore
the age they're at
right in this moment.

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Melinda, I feel the same way! There were days I found myself, "Where is the time going?" I finally realized that if I don't cherish these moments they will be gone so fast and I would have been living in yesterday. Thanks for sharing this! Your girls are just beautiful!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

Oh those cute girls!
yay for a boy! you are right he was a little early, but she was due on the April 1st

vaneblu said...

Probably the hormones but this post made me cry! Time does fly!

Hannah said...

I totally understand what you mean. I miss my babies but just watching them together **right now** is way too much fun :)

8 weeks!!! :):):)

Cayle said...

I still can't believe how big they both have gotten. I love the matching outfits they look so adorable!