This week's theme is "the letter M"
which goes {perfectly} with a conversation I overheard yesterday.
which goes {perfectly} with a conversation I overheard yesterday.
Crista had her friend Zachary over to play after rest time.
These two "love"each other,
their words, not mine :-)
I was working in the yard
listening to their little voices chit-chatting away.
That's when they starting talking "Marriage".
Its not the first time this topic has come up,
but this time they informed me they were getting married
that afternoon.
They made a sandcastle wedding cake
and Crista got all dolled up with her high heel shoes and fancy headband.
I was just letting them play,
not interfering,
until I heard Crista say,
"Now its time to kiss!"
Zachary immediately said, in true boy fashion,
"NO WAY, yuck. I'm NOT doing that!"
And then Crista responded,
"Zachary, DO NOT ruin this day for me!!"
And that's when I stepped in.
And rest assured, there was no kissin' going on
in our backyard.
Addie enjoying the reception.
Crackers, pepperoni & cheese sticks.
Apple juice to drink.
;-)
Make sure you stop by Nora's to see more FFF!!











11 comments:
What a sweet post, I have no "M" prepared for today. I do think Addie and Kendall have the same cheeks....have a great weekend.
Tiffany
Love the rose petal touch:)
Oh Crista! She cracks me up. I hope the wedding went well though lol.
Now that's sweet stuff! ;-) The happy couple looks beaming! And the reception rocks!
Somebody at preschool told Logan he couldn't marry his mother. So now he tells me all the time, "Mom, when I grow up I'm gonna MARRY you." and then he frowns, "Except I can't, cuz you're not allowed to, but I'm still gonna live with you forever. Okay, Mom?" Okay by me! ;-)
That is so funny, love the drama a 4 year old can have, already like she's 14 or 24 for that matter. I had to finally tell Maya she really didn't need to kiss EVERYONE goodbye on the lips and a hug, a kiss but maybe on the cheek sometimes. Some of her friends are fine with it, but you know at some poitn there has to be a line drawn. Love the reception snacks, sounds perfect!
your pictures ALWAYS make my day :)
Haha so stinkin' cute!
HAHA! How sweet!!!!
Oh no! A direct sight-line into 13? Happy weekend! I'm envious of your sunshine.
Oh. My. Goodness. This story just made me miss her even more!!!
LOVE it! She is such a cutie :)
Cute story, Melinda. Both of your girls are getting so big! Love all your recent photos. How's your photography business coming along?
sweetest thing ever, Crista is such a girl!
Post a Comment