My New Year's Wish List is pretty simple.
I wish for...
tea parties under the kitchen table...
chasing one another around the house,
listening to the belly giggles and screams that inevitably follow...
lazy afternoons under our newest pillow fortress,
still in our jammies...
mornings filled with tutu's and tiara's,
afternoons spent in a fairytale fantasy...
talking less and listening more...
eating ice cream for lunch.
With sprinkles...
taking more snapshots and less photos...
making sugar cookies, again,
just because...
lavishing in the sound of little voices that fill our home,
making the most of each day,
extending patience, retracting rules.
Loving each moment I have with my family
for exactly what it is.
Real. Perfect. Love.
To see more New Year's Wish Lists, stop by
Hannah's blog by clicking here.


















11 comments:
How is it you do that? You always say exactly what is in my heart but I can't get it out.
I just love your sweet family. I have NO doubt that you'll be able to fulfill all these resolutions :)
Love the shot of you and Jake...SWEET!!
Love it!! What a great list and absolutely love the pictures.
Dont know if its the hormones but I am crying here, great post!
Keep these pics coming. I love them. I see Crista's daddy's sense of humor coming out in her billy bob teeth.
So precious. Love you all!!
Great pics! The girls are getting so big!
You have such a way w/ words!!!
Can I come to your house? The present-ness in your post is so perfect! And congratulations on a beautiful thoughtful family that you are all in love with!
Perfect list. Gorgeous pics.
Love this post!! Of course, as always, love the pictures!!! Thank you for your sweeet comment on my blog post from today. It meant a lot!
Great wish list. I feel that way too. Your pictures are so wonderful and your girls are getting so big. Happy New Year!
YOu are living the dream, keep it up sounds wonderful.
The last photo = gorgeous! Brought a tear to my eye...it's obvious the two of you are in love :)
Post a Comment