12.14.2010

One Word Wednesday: Sick

After both girls coming down with fevers
they earned themselves one trip to the Dr.
The diagnosis:
Crista has a double ear infection.
Addie Grace has a sinus infection and the beginning of an ear infection.


Toy Story 3, their baby dolls, & snuggle time on the couch.
Just what the Dr ordered...
well, that and 4 prescriptions!
Hoping they start feeling better...pronto!





11 comments:

Donna said...

Well, my word!! I wish I looked one tenth as cute as that when I was sick! They look so darn sweet and snuggaly!

Sure hope (and pray) that they feel better soon. Don't forget to take care of yourself, too, Mom!

Brittany said...

so ironic...Layton is laying right beside me on the couch -- sick! He has a high fever, and I'll be taking him to the doc tomorrow. I just hope that Luke doesn't get it.

Hope your girls feel better soon!!

Aileen said...

Crista looks like she feels really bad! Poor thing! Hope both are on the mend soon.

Lindy said...

Poor little girls! Hope they feel better by tomorrow.

So nice they like to snuggle together. I can't believe that Addie love that faceless doll so much. Did you ever name her?

Lund7 said...

Awww, hope they feel better soon! At least they should feel fine in time for Christmas!

jenn said...

awwww poor little lovelys....i hope they get feeling better soon!

Hannah said...

Poor sweet babies. It stinks when they are sick. I have been sick for the last week and am just climbing out of my hole. I hope they are back to 100% soon!

Anonymous said...

Seriously. They are so cute. How sweet are they when they are sick? Snuggle Buggles! : )

Julie Rivera said...

I know it stinks to have sick children (I am on the tail end of it!) but at least your two cuddle together. Even while sick, my baby wouldn't sit still! Here's to hoping the medicine takes effect quickly!

Lin said...

So sweet that Crista's baby doll looks like Addie and Addie's baby doll looks like Crista. They are so sweet together.

Just Believing said...

This pictures melt my heart! Sweet girls! Feel better soon!