Last night Addie Grace and I got
coordinating bracelets.
But don't get too excited,
they weren't from Tiffany's or Helzburg
or even Wal-Mart.
These came from our local ER.
Addie Grace woke up around 11pm and had spiked {another} fever.
I called our Dr and with the constant fever, not eating drinking or nursing,
and very few, if any, wet diapers...
He thought it would be best to run her on into the ER.
So that's what we did.
After a short stay in the ER,
some meds
and some pedialite
we were sent home.
She's feeling better today but if you ask her about her night,
she'll likely give you this response...
Come on Baby Girl.
You've got to get better...
1st birthday's in 4 days,
Christmas in 6!!











6 comments:
Awww, poor Addie. I hope she gets to feeling better soon.
Lord, please heal Addie and let all sickness and infection leave her little body. Amen.
Poor baby!!! Praying for a fast recovery!!!!
Aww! Poor Addie! I hope she is better for her birthday and Christmas.
Oh these pics are breaking my heart! Poor sweet girl. I hope she is right as rain very soon.
I hate to see her sick. What a sweetheart. I hope and will be praying that the whole family is feeling better in time for her birthday and of course for Christmas.
oh poor little thing, she just looks miserable. I"m sure she will be feeling better soon, I certainly hope so, have to enjoy that 1st birthday, or maybe not, Maya was crabby and teething at her's, and then sick again this year. Fall and winter birthday's are tough.
Drink drink Drink and feel better, I mean pedialyte or something good liek that.
Post a Comment