Your card turned out BEAUTIFUL! love those pictures. Have a question. So I have shot soem small groups before and not had a problem with blur, but I shot some pictures of my cousin, her husband and their 1 year old. All of them were blurry!!!!??? I was so nervous about the possibilty of that happening I shot on 5.6 so there shouldn't ahve been a problem. My focal point is fixed and set at the center and the background was in the distance so I can't figure out what the problem was. I couldn't see it int he screen so didn't figure it out until I uploaded them and then was sick to my stomach. Luckily I could save some using photoshop elements. Just wondering if you had any tips since you are shooting my then one kid at a time.
Crista is our first born and captured our hearts at first sight! She is absolute pure joy! She loves to read and play with her Legos. She is artsy, creative and fun-loving. Crista is half kid, half grown-up and loves her little sister with all her heart. She is perfect!
Addie Grace is the baby of the family and loves her spot there! She is a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is fiercely independent. She loves her baby doll, playing with play-doh and high heels. She adores her big sister and wants to be just like her! She is perfect!
6 comments:
Cuteness!! I loved these pictures SO much!
I hope you guys have the BEST Christmas ever. Give those sweeties a hug from us :)
So precious!! Have an amazing Christmas! Many blessings!
Molly :)
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas!! Those are great pictures of the girls.
Your card turned out BEAUTIFUL! love those pictures. Have a question. So I have shot soem small groups before and not had a problem with blur, but I shot some pictures of my cousin, her husband and their 1 year old. All of them were blurry!!!!??? I was so nervous about the possibilty of that happening I shot on 5.6 so there shouldn't ahve been a problem. My focal point is fixed and set at the center and the background was in the distance so I can't figure out what the problem was. I couldn't see it int he screen so didn't figure it out until I uploaded them and then was sick to my stomach. Luckily I could save some using photoshop elements. Just wondering if you had any tips since you are shooting my then one kid at a time.
I am late so Happy New Year!!!!
Post a Comment