That first photo is so cool!!! Both boys girls look very ready for the season!!
And good grief - I've been behind on your blog! Love the last FFF and the Thanksgiving post - what a wonderful warm and beautiful day you guys had!
And Addie's 11 months picutres!?! Could they or she BE any cuter!?! Those pictures are priceless!
Lastly, thank you, thank you for your comment on my post about Logan. I had actually written you a HUGE e-mail and then my computer timed out and I lost it all. ;-(
Love the photo of Miss Crista Claus in the ornament. Addie's blue eyes never cease to amaze me. Do some of those Georgia cousins share the same blue eye gene?
Pretty dang cool picture! I will have to try that, we put up some of our ornaments and 2 small fake tree's but still have to get the real one. can't wait to see Addie's birthday picture! I can't believe she's almost 1 year old!!!!
Hello, dear Melinda! Yes, I'm still around. LOL I am in such awe of how you have advanced in your photography. You are very talented! I love all the photos of Crista and Addie! Can't wait to see more... and expect more comments from me. =)
Crista is our first born and captured our hearts at first sight! She is absolute pure joy! She loves to read and play with her Legos. She is artsy, creative and fun-loving. Crista is half kid, half grown-up and loves her little sister with all her heart. She is perfect!
Addie Grace is the baby of the family and loves her spot there! She is a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is fiercely independent. She loves her baby doll, playing with play-doh and high heels. She adores her big sister and wants to be just like her! She is perfect!
12 comments:
Those are two WONDERful baby girls :)
Love you and Crista in the ornament, that is perfect :)
Wonderful photos! Enjoy the Holiday season!
That first photo is so cool!!! Both boys girls look very ready for the season!!
And good grief - I've been behind on your blog! Love the last FFF and the Thanksgiving post - what a wonderful warm and beautiful day you guys had!
And Addie's 11 months picutres!?! Could they or she BE any cuter!?! Those pictures are priceless!
Lastly, thank you, thank you for your comment on my post about Logan. I had actually written you a HUGE e-mail and then my computer timed out and I lost it all.
;-(
Fabulous shots! Very creative first photo.
What a great shot in the ornament! Love it. And Addie is so cute in that hoodie :0
There is a blog award for you on my blog!
Wow those are both beautiful pictures!!
Love the photo of Miss Crista Claus in the ornament.
Addie's blue eyes never cease to amaze me. Do some of those Georgia cousins share the same blue eye gene?
Pretty dang cool picture! I will have to try that, we put up some of our ornaments and 2 small fake tree's but still have to get the real one. can't wait to see Addie's birthday picture! I can't believe she's almost 1 year old!!!!
Love the ornament shot...cool! Addie is of course super sweet too:)
Tiffany
Cute pics! Christmas has so much more meaning when you have a little one around to share it with.
Hello, dear Melinda! Yes, I'm still around. LOL I am in such awe of how you have advanced in your photography. You are very talented! I love all the photos of Crista and Addie! Can't wait to see more... and expect more comments from me. =)
Post a Comment