11.26.2010

FFF & Happy Turkey Day....

From our little turkeys!


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving day,
with plenty to be thankful for.
We truly are so very blessed!!


Our day consisted of...
Addie gnawing on her fingers
(there IS a tooth in there, I saw it, it just hasn't broken through yet...)
...rides in the Barbie jeep.
Crista really likes the jeep,
but Addie LOVES it!
If only you could hear her squeals!!

{This is my favorite picture of the week  :-) }

...time with family who just happen to also be friends.
That's the best kind of friend to have :-)

...lots of outside play.
The weather was absolutely gorgeous!!




...barefoot, no less!

...lots of kids just hanging around.





...and of course, there were naps involved.
Short, sweet bits of sleep,
 enough to get through the rest of the day
but not enough to miss out on any of the fun :-)

Of course we missed our family (church family too!) up in Indiana.
I think this was the first Thanksgiving we've missed in years.
We love you Indiana family and miss you lots.
Thinking about you on this holiday and we're so thankful for each of  you!

Make sure you visit Hannah's blog for more FFF posts!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you all so much!! We are so thankful for such a wonderful family. We pray for your safety and care daily. And can't wait to see you and hold those babies in our arms. Love you!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

Barefoot, pure craziness. At least we have warmed up at bit but its suppose to snow snow snow, which does get you into the Christmas spirit at least. Love the nap, looks lovely.
So I asked Hannah as well, do you ahve any thoughts or suggestions. I was looking at a Tamron 28-75mm f2.8 lens, I compared it to the sigma and it did better, per people on the web. I love my 50mm 1.8 its all I shoot with but it just doens't work when I am trying to shoot inside a small house I've got to be able to get closer. Found some really awesome terribly expensive lens as well but not what I'm looking for needs to be a bit cheaper.

Anne said...

Great pictures. I love the one of Addie in the jeep too. It is so cute! How fun that you got to be barefooted on Thanksgiving. We were not so fortunate but still had fun.

Hannah said...

Those are such great pictures....why is it that I feel like we are living in two different worlds? It is snowy and cold here today and you are barefoot in green grass! Stinker!

Okay, that little boy sticking his tongue out has to be your side of the family. He looks just like you!

Happy Thanksgiving my friend :)

Gardenia said...

what a nice thanksgiving you all had. cute cute fingers in the mouth. I remember those days! also love the man's thanksgiving shirt!