11.05.2010

FFF- A Dab A Day





My little "helper".
I use that term loosely.
And because you're wondering...,
Yes, that's her getting spoons out of the dishwasher.
Yes, they are dirty.
No, I didn't stop her.
Some say its the second child syndrome.
I say its the {perfect} photo opp!



And just for the record,
its beef stew with a dab of peanut butter.




Happy Friday!!

Make sure you stop by Hannah's blog
by clicking here
to see more FFF entries!

10 comments:

vaneblu said...

She is so big and BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I love this, I wouldnt have stop her either!

Kimberly said...

Addie is just adorable! I LOVE your pictures! Can you come to our house and take pictures like this? LOL You capture the best photos...such a wonderful talent! Have a great weekend!

Hannah said...

That cracked me up! I love that she is eating off dirty silverware out of the dishwasher. What has happened to us?? That second child theory is SO true in my house. You have seen my opposite children in person. Goodness.

She is the cutest dirty spoon licker I have ever seen!

Thanks for catching the linky problem. I fixed it :)

Lauren said...

hahaha - so cute!!! :)

nora said...

And by the time I got to the third child I was happy to let her change her own diaper. Seriously, its her job to take it off and throw it away. I can't imagine what would happen to a 4th around her - utter, fantastic chaos.

Anne said...

Love it. I love that she is eating off dirty silverware from the dishwasher and I was nodding my head yes. That's just what second children (and third for that matter) get to do, that first children never do...

Sophie said...

Too too cute, and such a good helper!!

Brooke said...

Why do they love the dishwasher so much? I find myself sneaking dishes in so that C does not see me doing it. lol These pics are super cute.

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I will have to see if second child syndrome does that to me, dirty dishes are one of my phobia's but hey I can hold a spider!

Just Believing said...

Melinda how do you get your photos to be so bright yet so soft like heavenly! I love it! Could you please share we have lightroom???

angel8443@aol.com