11.16.2010

Sweet Shot Tuesday

Sweet Shot Day


This week I had my very first newborn shoot!  I loved everything about it...
the baby's tiny features,
the excited new parents,
posing him in ridiculously sweet poses!
The morning was perfect!
I hope I get another opportunity to practice my skills soon!

As always, I'd love any feedback you can give! 
Or if  any fellow photogs have tips from their newborn shoots, I'm all ears :-)
And make sure you join in the fun by clicking the button at the top!


9 comments:

SarahinSC said...

Precious shots! Newborns are so amazing!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots. I'm always amazed at how flexible those little bundles are.

Unknown said...

These are beautiful!

I had my first newborn shot last week and fell in love with it too!

I have another one - just waiting for him to be born next week!

Blessings,
Jill
http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love little babies. You did a great job with that sweet, sweet baby! I hope you get to shoot another soon!

Hannah said...

You did awesome! You already know I think that but it needs to be said again :)

That bottom one kills me! I love it.

Anonymous said...

ohhh so snuggly! you did a great job!

FYH said...

This is awesome...great job!

Elizabeth Lyng said...

So precious - I can almost smell that newborn scent through your photos.

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I enjoyed shooting my friend's newborn as well!
Any thoughts on a lens for my camera???? I don't like how far back I have to be with my 50mm, and they don't make a 35mm for a canon. The only one I can find is a 28mm f1.8 do you think I would get a fish eye effect if I got to close???? I love being close. Found some other cool lens for you know between $1,000-2,000, ummm no.