I stumbled across a new photography site that has
a fun weekly challenge.
There are no themes, just post your best shot from the week.
I've been searching for something just like this for weeks now,
hoping to receive some much needed feedback on my photography.
So here it is, my best shot from last week (give or take a few days!)
I'd love some constructive feedback.
I've been dealing with focus issues and trying to find the light.
And this is open to all "photographers"
whether you're a beginner or a professional.
So why not join in?
Just click on the button at the top!










11 comments:
ADORABLE photo.
Thanks for your comment on my silhouette photo. I am also new to Sweet Shot Tuesday, and wow, looking at your photos I would like to say the same thing to you. I would love to learn some things from great photographers like you. I guess that's the beauty of things like sweet shot tuesday. it gives us all a chance to learn from each other.
Thank you for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment.
This is such a sweet shot. I wish I had some help to give you, but I most certainly don't know enough in that department. I hope you get the feedback you're craving.
I've seen that blog too! Love it.
You already know I love your shots and your sweet babies :)
I am going to try to link up to Black and White Wednesday tomorrow if
it back up tomorrow.
Thanks for playing along with us over at Sweet Shot Tuesday. Good to have you.
The focus on this looks great.
If you find yourself having trouble with focus, make sure your aperture is small enough to envelope your subject as much as you wish, and since you seem to shoot children a lot - shoot fast enough to freeze motion if you don't want to show motion blur.
This photo seems to do both of those things really well!
Always a sweet shot of Little Addie! Like a broken record, someday my highspeed internet will come........
it took me 2 hours to do a post and there's still pictures that supposedly loaded that aren't on there!
I struggle with focus too. But you sure nailed on this one.
She's absolutely BEAUTIFUL mom♥
Beautiful !
What a beautiful shot! And I think your focus is wonderful on this photo :)
Oh this a lovely shot of a gorgeous wee girl!
Love the pics of you and your other lovely girl in your previous post too :-)
This is really cute!! I think your focus is good, but maybe up the exposure?
Hi! I found your blog through Sweet Shot Tuesdays. I love finding others who are trying to get their feet wet in the photography world because that's exactly where I'm at, too.
In this particular photo she looks a tad pink in the face. It's probably her outfit glaring on her skin. Something you can fix in photoshop. I need to learn a thing or four hundred in photoshop!
Post a Comment