Mama said...
...they'd be days like this...
...they'd be days like this...
...my Mama said.
So, its not the post I had planned on.
I actually had a recipe post in the works
to follow the theme over at Hannah's.
Maybe I'll get around to it.
Cause tomorrow is another day.
Hopefully a little happier one :-)












10 comments:
I know those days all so well!!
Cute post!
Oh. My. Goodness! It must be going around because Sophia has been in meltdown stage every day for about two weeks.
Even when they are crying they are still adorable. I loved this post :)
Hope next week is better!
Oh my!! I am laughing out loud!! :) I have days like this too - glad that I'm not the only one! Thanks for making me feel normal!!!!
I LOVE IT!!! What an awesome post! Love everything about! The fussies. The tears. The Momma with BOTH arms filled!
Precious!
Oh - and ILOVE your expression - the "what are you gonna do but ride it out" look...except oh, maybe take some pics for a cute blog post!! haha
Awww, You have the best attitude. I always love your pictures, they really capture the moment! Hope you were able to calm everyone down. :)
I know how you feel...some days are like that!! All you can do is laugh and hope for a better day tomorrow!!!
Awww! I know just how you feel. Hope you have a great weekend!
they are beautiful even when they are cyring. this is a great post!! love your expressions most of all!
Oh LOL, Sorry but what a funny memory.
I know those days! Thanks for making me feel normal :)
Blessings,
Amy
Post a Comment