Its the beginning of the end.
The end of Addie Grace's babyhood.
We have this last month to enjoy having a baby before
stepping into the world of toddlerhood.
It went by so quickly
but we have enjoyed it so much!
When describing Addie, I only have one word.
BUSY!
She is constantly on the go,
learning and
playing.
She goes until she crashes,
takes a nap,
and goes some more.
Her favorite right now is
playing with Crista.
Whatever she's doing is fine with Addie.
She's like a little shadow
and it makes my heart smile seeing them play so well together.
Addie has started letting go while standing for a few seconds at a time,
and cruising around the furniture.
Its so neat watching her hit each milestone.
I guess the next big one will be her walking!!
Addie still loves to eat but has developed
a picky palate.
She likes bread and fruit.
That's it.
On occasion I can get her to eat a veggie but
that's seems to be few and far between.
Addie is still nursing every 4-5 hours,
about 4 times a day
and its going great.
Hard to believe I've nursed her for 11 months now...and we're still going strong!!
As far as teeth go,
there are no big announcements here.
We still receive precious gummy grins and kisses,
but I'm guessing not for long.
There are days that I can see a tooth on her bottom gums,
it just won't come through!
Won't be long now!!
Addie is wearing 6-9 and 9 month clothing
and size 3 diapers.
and size 3 diapers.
She got her very first pair of non-crib shoes this month.
A size 3 1/2.
She looks super cute and very grown in them!
I can honestly say Addie is a super great sleeper {finally}.
Addie is begging for bed by 6:45,
nurses for the last time and falls asleep very quickly in her crib.
I don't hear a peep from her until after 7 the next morning!
She takes two good naps a day.
One at 9am and the second at 1pm.
Both naps last between 1 1/2 and 2 hours.
I put her in the crib awake, walk out, and she falls asleep.
I can't even remember the last time she's cried at bedtime or nap time.
Sweet success!!
Addie Grace has transformed herself from a docile, quiet little baby
into a very vocal and quite dramatic pre-toddler.
She absolutely hates to be told no,
it completely breaks her heart and
tears always follows.
She can say a few word and uses them regularly.
Dada, all done, bite, bye bye, baby, and the one she says, i mean yells, the most often...
"MOM!!!"
Addie has a new favorite toy.
Say good-bye to Dollie.
Say hello to nameless doll.
She loves this doll,
carries it everywhere
sleeps with it
walks it in her stroller walker.
Loves it!!
We really must name her.
Any suggestions?!?!
Addie has a really sweet personality.
Grins easily
laughs loudly
and does this funny little sheep sound when she's really excited.
Just ask anyone who's heard it,
its adorable!!
She has also recently recognizes strangers
and will shy away from them.
She also likes to give people the "what for" by furrowing her brows at them.
Oh the looks Addie Grace can give!!
Happy 11 months Pumpkin!
You are so loved and cherished!!
What absolute joy you bring into our lives!
PS-The dress Addie is wearing was mine as a baby!















12 comments:
As always, love the pictures! You really have such a great eye for photography! So talented!
I know it must be bittersweet as Addie enters a new stage in life. Have fun in the toddler stage!
As for the doll...maybe dotty or rags??? :)
I think the name "Dot" may seem appropriate for the doll. What do ya think?
I can't believe how quickly your baby is growing. I have to say I love the crying picture. She may have a drama career ahead of her. I like dot thats cute. And love love Christa's kitty. Hope she gets to keep it :)
I just love all these precious updates on your sweet baby girl... I was going to suggest Dottie too!
she's absolutely perfect! Those photos are priceless!!!!
I can't believe she is eleven months old! I think these pictures are some of my favorite ever. I love her sweet little face. I LOVE everything about the setup and way you processed. LOVE it!!
has it been so long!!!
I love your pictures, I wish you could live closer to me!
But of course you have the best little models ever!
Oh, Addie is so sweet. What a little love she is.
My first idea for a doll name was Bettie, but I like Dotty, too. My rag doll was named Raggie, short for Raggedy Ann. She now holds court on my closet shelf.
P.S. My word verification was "Catica." That must mean Crista should get a cat.
Oh Dot does sound like a good name, very fitting. Those sepia pictures are my favorites, so perfect with your setting, but then I love that first picture too. boy they grow up fast, didn't you just have her? I know it was last Christmas, just crazy.
Long-time reader delurking to say gorgeous photos! And how did you get Addie to be such a great sleeper after all your struggles? Would love any hints about dropping the night feeds ...
Addie is just darling, as always. I love the photos and how your words tell us exactly what she is like-I feel like I know her even though I haven't met her! It's amazing how fast time flies with a baby in the house, isn't it?
addie is just getting so big! and still such a doll! can you believe she will be 1 year old at the next month birthday!?!?!? time sure does fly!
Post a Comment