11.22.2010

Crista's In Love....

...with this furry little creature!
Its one of my uncle's many cats and Crista has claimed her,
as her own.
Mostly because this is the only cat that would let her pick it up!
Crista name her "Furball"
and wants to bring her home with us so badly.
We're still debating
but seeing her so content and blissfully happy holding that cat
makes my heart melt,
{just a little}.



Crista also took liberties and made sure
Uncle Walter's big pile of leaves got thoroughly jumped in.
So fun!!



I've been absent from blog-land for a bit,
but I'm hoping to catch back up this week!
Instead of taking pictures of my sweet little kiddies
I've been busy taking pictures of other peoples children,
creating custom Christmas cards,
and making a sweet friend a new header for her blog!
I don't think I've ever shared the link but I have a photography blog
you can view (click HERE)if you're curious what I've been up to lately!

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great pictures! I didn't know you designed Christmas cards! I am interested in seeing what you have. Can you e-mail me is you are interested in designing one for us. jkdowning01@sbcglobal.net

Kimberly said...

Also, I would be interested in a new header for my blog as well. Let me know how much you would charge, if you are interested in doing it.

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

must be the age, we know ALL about kitty love around here. Unfortunelty Maya's kitty has made a few bad choices so he can no longer even come in the house to visit, but mine can. FYI that is the second male nuetered kitten I have had problems with.
I didn't know you had a seperate site for your photo's and such, awesome, can't wait to go and check it out.

Anne said...

Those pictures of Crista are adorable. It would be hard to resist those eyes when she was asking for a cat!

Your photography is excellent. I love the picture of the two boys in the ties. How adorable. Wish you lived closer, I am in need of professional pictures of my kids!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Lindy said...

Crista looks so happy with Furball. Wasn't she promised a cat sometime last summer? (LOL) She seems like she would be very loving and responsible.

Hannah said...

She looks so happy!! I think you should cave like another mommy I know and let her keep kitty!!

By the way, her kitty looks just like Belle. Our girls even have the same kitty love :)