11.01.2010

Mamaw, This Post Is For YOU!!



We love you, Mamaw!
So thankful for you and the way you love our kids:-)

9 comments:

Lindy said...

Jake's mother seems like a very fun and loving grandmother. I'll never forget the comment she left on the beautiful post you wrote about Crista's adoption, entitled "I remember." Children are so blessed when they have grandparents who love them from the heart.

Brooke said...

So cute.

Kimberly said...

I love these pictures! So beautiful!

Melissa G said...

Grandma's are the BEST!

Anne said...

Great pictures! I just love Crista's expressions.

Lauren said...

awwww - so so SO cute!! :)

Dani said...

Thank you for the comment on my page. you won't believe it, but I learned most of he things I know from you and Hannah. You two have a similar style and I always tried to make my pictures look like yours.
By the way, I got the Nikon 35mm 1.8 and it's a great lens!
Great Mamaw post! Mamaw's are just the best!

Gardenia said...

you can see the love !

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

isn't it wonderful to have such wonderful grandparents! love the pictures just true joy!