I just love Christmas card outtakes.
They portray my children much more realistically
than the "pretty" pictures I somehow snap of them.
So here they are,
in their unedited glory :-)
So here they are,
in their unedited glory :-)
Nothing says Merry Christmas like
pearls and a slip dress,
disheveled hair ( which WAS curled 2 seconds prior),
old flip-flops,
stick in her hand,
and band-aid in the other.
And yes, its a used one.
That's my girl :-)
It was only {slightly} breezy.
And apparently a little chilly too.
Crista thinking she can pose herself better than I can.
{She probably can}
Addie's signature face.
She's giving someone "the look"
Just glad I'm not on the receiving end this time :-)
Sometimes a little wind in the hair makes for a stunning picture.
This was not one of those times.
Addie sending us a message.
Got it.
Loud & clear.
Loud & clear.
She.was.done.


















9 comments:
Love all of them! I love the posed, pretty pictures....but outakes are truely my favorite because you get to see "all" the personality these little miracle have!
Merry Christmas!
I love them ALL, specially the second one and the one where Addie's hair is blown by the wind!
Oh these are so funny. I got a good chuckle out of them. I love how Crista is trying to console Addie.
That second one is my FAVROITE! Love all of 'em! THanks for positinfg them for us to enjoy! Bet the "real" picture (hope you got at least one) was a real stunner!
These are hilarious! Between the hair and the wind looks like you had quite the challenge - they are both so cute! What a difference a year makes!
They are all so cute! I love the third one of Crista and the last one of Addie!
I saw in your last post everyone was sick. I hope your all feeling better!
I love these!! So fun! I am really jealous of the warm weather and flip flops :)
Miss you guys!
I love these outtakes, they are so much more fun to see when there's more then just my one kid, who's outtake would be her eyes closed. I remember Maya's october birthday pictures, always a bit cool and breezy/windy. these are great! Poor Addie, its a tough life sometimes.
yep, those are out takes for sure!! haha. love the one with the girls' hair flyin everywhere. sweet sweet outfits.
Post a Comment