12.22.2010

And Then There Was One

one tooth that is!
With 7 more right behind it!!

As you can see,
Addie Grace is feeling much better!
All that's left is a little runny nose
and a rash that looks to be clearing up
(you can see it still around her mouth).
Just wanted to share a few sweet photos of my sweet girl
on the eve of her first birthday!!





I think this sums it up pretty well!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mamaw and Papaw wish we could be there tomorrow for Addie's first birthday.Give her hugs and kisses for us. Hope she's feeling better.
Love you all!!

Dani said...

I love the first picture!!
go Gators!haha

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

She looks like she is feeling so much better. Those dang teeth are no fun and just keep coming.
Can't wit to see her birthday pictures. Happy Birthday Eve to you too!

Hannah said...

I'm so glad she is feeling better! I can't wait to see how she parties with that first tooth on her first birthday :)

Lalla said...

Melinda,
I always LOVE seeing the pictures of your girls. The girls are beautiful and the shots you take are ingenuitive!

Brittany said...

happy birthday addie grace!!!!!!

Kimberly said...

I am glad little Addie is feeling better! Awww, and she is getting teeth! Love your pictures!
BTW, Levi has the boy's version those pj's :)

Ashley said...

I cannot believe she is a YEAR OLD!!! She is PRECIOUS!! Congrats baby girl;)

vaneblu said...

Happy Birthday Addie!!!! I hope you are feeling even better on your day!