My sweetest Addie Grace.
My how you have grown!
In the past month Addie has gained nearly 2lbs!
She is still in size 2 diapers, but not for long!
She's officially outgrown her 3-6 month clothing,
wearing all of Crista's 6 month and 6-9 month hand-me-downs.
This Mama loves seeing Addie Grace in Crista's old baby clothes :-)
I'm not sure how many inches she's gained in length,
but seemingly overnight her legs outgrew her 6 month sleepers
and we had to bump her up to 9 month sleepers
(which she fills out very nicely)!
Addie Grace continues to be the happiest little girl,
laughing at anyone and everyone who takes the time to speak.
She rewards them {handsomly} with those precious gummy grins.
I thought 7 months was my favorite age...
until she hit 8 months!
Addie is still a champion eater,
nursing every 4-5 hours.
She's eating solids now for each meal and
loves all vegetables and all fruits!
She's starting to eat finger food and LOVES to feed herself!
She is still very impatient at the dinner table.
Don't put her in the high chair unless you are ready to start
shoveling in the food.
She becomes very vocal if you're too slow!
Addie is still teething but those pearlie whites haven't popped through yet.
I think I say this every month,
but it should be any day now!
I can tell her gums are bothering her more so I'm checking daily
for some good news!
The big event of this month was our move across the country.
It's taken Addie Grace a little while to adjust to all the changes and
her uneasiness with all these changes has
come out in sleep issues.
Addie has been waking up on average 6 times a night,
2 to nurse and the other 4 just because.
She always cries.
Sometimes she'll go back to sleep once I reassure her.
Other times she's wide awake for a couple of hours.
I can honestly say that this Mama is sleep deprived!!
Addie continues to hit new milestones daily.
She's attempting to crawl more each day,
she's going from belly to sitting quite easily,
she's saying "da da" and I promise I heard her try to say "Crista" once.
Even Crista heard her!
She's perfecting the pincher grasp and loves using it to put food in her mouth,
Addie holds up her arms when she wants to be picked up and will
turn away from someone if she doesn't want to be held by them.
I'm sure there are more but I can't remember them!
Told you I'm sleep-deprived!!
All in all, we had a wonderful month.
Addie is absolutely perfect
and sometimes I have to remind myself that
she's all ours!!
We are so blessed!!











8 comments:
Aww...what a sweet heart and soooo cute! Glad to see a post from you!
She is gorgeous! That smile is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Happy 8 months Addie!
She is so adorable. I love how happy she is. Hope you get to catch up on some sleep!
OMG! I'm so sorry...6 times a night..I was upset that Kenzie was waking up 1 time a night this week! I will now be happy with that ;) Hope it g ets better soon. Love the pics...happy 8 months
Addie is growing!! What a sweet little peanut!
Any chance you moved CLOSER to Chicago and want to come by and take Trevors pictures? You are SO talented!!
Crista is a tough one to say but I'm sure she said it too! boy she is a cutie, oh the hand me downs, we left all of ours in Gautemala for the orphange until 16 months old. Oh well I guess if we have a boy then it won't matter, but oh a little girl would be soooo nice.
Moving is stressful and I bet the teeth hurting don't help the sleep either poor girl.
She's such a beautiful baby! Hopefully her sleeping will normalize soon and you'll get some well-deserved rest.
awwwwww addie is getting sooo big!! and crista is just too cute (: i miss you guys so soo much! lovee youu!!
Post a Comment