That's what we've been enjoying these days.
Nice weather,
relaxing evenings,
dirty bare feet.
These are the days I will cherish forever.
{Front porch livin'}.
Add in a little song,
And a little dance.
But mainly we just hang out.
Enjoying being a family of 4.
Savoring the little moments
before our children are all grown up.
This is the life I dreamed of,
I prayed for.
And it feels so good to be this blessed!!

















10 comments:
A perfect post in every way! So sweet!
Well, you've certainly got the perfect porch for front porch livin! LOVE it!
Also, love those edible, scrumptous lookin' thighs! How do you not just nibble on 'em ALL day long!
The look(s) in Crista's eyes say SO much! Ok - you come play in my backyard and I'll come um, dance, on your front porch!
What a beautiful new place for you family to grow up in! Can we see more of it?
oh yeah. how much more blessed could you be !! your daughters are beautiful! inside and outside I'm sure.
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! LIFE IS GOOD!!
It looks like you are right where you belong!
Perfect in everyway. Have to love the chubs on your littlest girls legs.
I'm glad you are at home and feeling happy. I love that you captured Jake with the guitar :) and Addie's little chubby legs! Love that!
Miss you guys!
i just want to say that addie's rolls are just divine!!!!!!;-)
Looks like heaven...glad you're living your dream! God is good!
Post a Comment