9 Months.
39 Weeks.
Addie Grace has now been in this world 6 days longer
than she was inside of me.
That is so hard for me to believe!
This month has been full of
new discoveries and
new talents.
It is safe to say that Addie Grace has
mastered
crawling and is starting to try and pull herself up to standing.
She can get on her knees just fine, but
she's still working on getting up to her feet.
Her favorite trick is getting on her hands and feet,
with her bottom in the air
and looking at the world from upside down.
She does this all. the. time!!
Addie now weighs 16lbs 3oz,
is wearing size 3 diapers
6-9 month clothing
and is FINALLY is a size 2 shoe.
She has the tiniest foot...ever!
She continues to eat very well too.
We've moved on from pureed foods
and she loves to feed herself big girl food.
Just because she doesn't have any teeth yet
(where are you guys already?!)
don't let it fool you!
This month some of Addie's favorite foods have been
deer roast
turnip greens & rice
baked ham
waffles and
graham crackers.
She does a great job feeding herself and chewing!
Addie is still nursing every 4-5 hours during the day
and once (and on occasion twice) during the night.
Speaking of night,
Addie has been sleep training this month
and its going really well.
Last month she was up all hours of the night
but now she sleeps anywhere from 7-12 hours a night
before waking up.
We still have rough nights at times,
but on average she's doing much better.
Her bedtime is around 6:30pm and she'll be up for the day around 7am.
I can live with that!
Addie Grace loves to play!
Especially with Crista.
They get on the floor together and will keep each other entertained for 45 min to an hour!
I love hearing them laughing at each other
and hearing them chase each other around the living room.
Crista is loving Addie being so mobile and interactive.
This is what having a baby sister is all about!
Addie Grace is one smart girl!
She had learned to sign "more"
and does it so well!
I'm in the process of teaching her a few more
now that she's got the first one down.
Addie also loves to wave good-bye to everyone,
and saying "bye-bye" too.
She's such a {friendly baby}
and usually causes all the old ladies to stop and take notice.
She gives away the best grins when people stop
to talk to her.
Addie has also been practicing saying "Da Da"
and once...in the middle of the night
when she woke up crying,
she called out "Ma Ma".
Just about broke my heart
that I couldn't go in and get her.
Just about threw the "Cry It Out" method out the window!
Addie is becoming quite attached to a particular doll.
Meet Dollie.
She is loved already,
and Addie does not like you taking it away.
It goes everywhere with her during the day
and is her comfort at night.
It is so precious watching Addie Grace love on Dollie!
Its so hard to believe I'm writing another update already.
I was always told that time really flies
once you have kids.
I just didn't know how true that would be!
Happy 9 Months Sweet girl!!














9 comments:
9 months...wow! She's a beautiful little girl. I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet your sweet girl. I have a feeling Addie is going to do big things someday :)
BEAUTIFUL!!!
I am dying over this blue smocked dress!!! I have always said if I ever had a little girl - I would still dress her in BLue!! (even after two boys!) I think it is just precious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She's so beautiful! ;)
She is getting so big, and has the most beautiful blue eyes!
Yep - if you looked up "Deliciously Edible" in the dictionary - HER picture would be right there! Love the dress! Love her cheeks! Her eyes! Her smiles! You've captured it ALL!
Logan really, really wants a baby brother. One for him and one for Austin. He says he really, really wants to be a Big Brother, but I think he's really just trying to build a TEAM! haha!
Great post!
She is getting SO big. It cracked me up that she eats deer roast. I don't know why but made me chuckle. (We eat it too)
Hey..I just thought of something. You are only about TWO hours from my brother's In-laws...if we head that way we could totally meet up!
Your pictures make my day, they are so cheerful and happy, i wish u the best of luck in everything, and btw, you have an award on my blog :)
Such a sweet girl. No teeth yet huh. Well dont worry they will come. Colton has one and is working on the second.
I just cant believe how fast time has gone by with these two. It seems like just yesterday we were pregnant. Ok ok I know I have said that so many times but its just true!
Its so fun to hear that her and Crista are buddys. They will get into it im sure but they will be bffs.
She is Beautiful!!! You are right time sure flys!!!
Marsha
she just like a little doll sitting there. Love the blue dress with her eyes. Best to train them up to sleep. Knock on wood, Maya sleeps 12 hours sometimes longer at night.
Didn't break the frist tooth until the day maya turned 10 months, they say the longer they wait the better the tooth, probably not true but one can hope.
I am so envious of the girls relationship, I really hope Maya has that chance, she relaly really has been patient for a baby sister (brother would be "fine")
Post a Comment