There is one thing Crista has been asking for
since we moved into our
New Happy Home.
She's asked
constantly,
nearly every day,
to play in the water spigot in the front yard.
Once Daddy went to work,
and Addie went down for her nap,
and all of Mama's house chores were completed,
Crista's wish came true.
And
she. was. excited.
I gave her a small tote and a few Barbie's to play with
thinking the tote would make the perfect pool for Barbie and her friends.
Boy was I wrong!
Crista had other plans :-)
I can neither confirm nor deny that
the fun {may have} gotten out of hand
a few times.
Crista had a blast soaking in
these last precious days of summer.
And I had a blast watching her :-)
I can only imagine what the neighbors and those passing by were thinking!




















9 comments:
I have missed you guys too. I am happy to hear the move is going good I know how hard it is to move away from family. [=
Love it! I love that our little ones can make the most fun out of something simple! Sophie's favorite play place right now is a laundry basket. It is her new "room" and she has such a great time playing in it! I will have to take pictures of her in it too!!
Glad you are enjoying your new home!!
These are AWESOME! I love the one of her little behind and legs only in the picture. You always think of those little pieces that tell the whole story. I love that!
Enjoy summer...it's already turning fall here...you know what comes next!
I really like that picture of her all squished up in the tub that just shows her little bottom legs and toes. Aren't they funny how they like to squeeze into things like that? looks like fun!
oh I love these photos. the colors -- the water splashes. and the girlie too!
That's awesome fun!!! Love it! The pictures (as always) are gah-reat! And we're big fans of fun "getting out of hand" here!
Did the poor Barbies ever get a turn? lol
That looked like super fun! What a great way to cool off and go swimming with Barbie!
I think she might need a bigger tub...
We live in Jacksonville, so not that far away.
I have never been in Savannah though, only everywhere in the south.
I hope to see more water day pictures!
I admire your talent!
that is so cute!!!! She looks adorable in that little tub! Great photos!! :)
Post a Comment