Crista was so excited to have her first play date
at our {new happy home}.
Meet Ava.
Another sweet Guatemalan princess.
Same age as Crista,
will go to the same school
for Kindergarten
next year,
and attends the same church as Crista.
And best of all,
she lives right next door!
The girls had a blast playing together.
And out of all the toys Crista has,
out of all the precious baby dolls, barbies, and stuffed animals,
out of dress-up clothes, puzzles, and books,
they chose to play with the
guns.
Go figure!
At our house we can only shoot bears.
So they went on a bear hunt.
And apparently found quite a few in the backyard.
And their aim must be impeccable
because after they hunted the bears,
Crista went to the play kitchen and cooked those bears right up.
Mighty tasty if I do say so myself!
I can guarantee you won't find two cuter cowgirls
anywhere around!
Although this one may give them a run for their money
:-)















7 comments:
How awesome to have such great neighbors!!! Looks like the girls had such a good time and I'm sure they will the best of friends!
wow how lucky are you guys what awesome neighbors to have!
we don't have guns at our house, I mean toy ones, but at her cousins they love to hunt things (bear, deer, NO people)
That's fantastic that Crista has a friend that lives right next door! I bet she's loving that :)
What fun! That is so awesome to have a built in playmate and also another adoptee right next door. I love that they played with guns too!
How fun that she lives next door!!! Love your home, we have been married 10 years and have moved 7 times!! So I so agree with you last post about what home is!!
Marsha
Very cute!! What a blessing that will be to live next door to eachother!!!
how cute!!!!
Post a Comment