This is the house we live in.
It does not feel like home yet,
maybe because it's just a rental.
A {transitional} place to live.
Over the 8 years we've been married
we've moved 4 times.
And in those 8 years I've learned that home is where there is
laughter
and
love.
Home is where you walk in the door
and you're wanted
and adored.
Just for who you are.
I've learned that no matter where we live
as long as I have this man by my side...
...and these girls in my arms,
I'll alway be home.
Make sure you stop by Hannah's blog
by clicking HERE
to see more FFF pics!















10 comments:
Oh my, what a beautiful post filled with the most truthful sentiments I have ever read and loaded with beautiful pictures!
an awesome post melinda. and what a lovely home (LOVE) you have !!
I so agree! What a great post!!!The girls are getting so big!!!
Beautiful post!!
I love this post. So true!
Your girls are just adorable.
Blessings,
Amy
so TRUE!
boy you gusy have moved alot, I'm not a fan of moving, all that packing and unpacking, yuck!
At first I thought that was a christmas wreath, but thank goodness for some closer pictures, I thought for a moment you had went as crazy as the stores with their Christmas stuff.
WOW Addie looks so big and so much older sitting on the steps next to Crista.
Have I never noticed that Crista has her ears pierced?
What a SWEET post!! What great pictures of all of you too! :)
Such a sweet post. Addie is looking so much like her Daddy these days! (In a pretty girly way)
I loved this! That is a super cute picture of you and Jake too (is that a Life is Good hat I see??)
PS
Sophia just saw this and said "I miss that girl!" Me too :(
Have a great week!!
I LOVE the pic of the girls on the front porch together! Addie has grown so much and looks like a little girl in that picture, not a baby. Crista's hair looks sooooo long!
Hope that home is wonderful :)
Post a Comment