8.28.2010

Can I Have Your Attention Please?!?!

We're back!
And we have a little announcement to make...



Ha Ha!
You guys crack me up...thinking I was pregnant!
Actually we've already moved
and {somewhat} settled,
which is why I've been absent in the blog world lately.
I have SO much to catch up on.
It'll take me eons to fill you all in!
But life is finally settling into a familiar pattern again
and the girls are loving their new room here
(Crista BEGGED to share a room with Addie so we're doing a test run).
Although it was very difficult to say goodbye to our
wonderfully supportive family
and incredibly loyal friends in Indiana,
God has called us into a new chapter in life.
One that placed us none other that across the street from my parents,
across from the very house I spent my childhood in.
It truly is a bittersweet move,
one that takes us close to one side of the family
and distances us from the other.
But we're confident that this is where God has placed us
and we're excited to be in the center of His will!
I promise to catch you all up on the past few weeks.
Just be patient with me  :-)

12 comments:

Just Believing said...

we just moved to but away from all family! So its been a bummer for us but sound slike wonderful exciting times for you guys! Missed you in bloggy world :)

Lauren said...

Welcome back! So happy that your done with your move rather than in the middle of it! :) I love the way you announced it with pictures... so cute!: )

Amy said...

Congrats on the move. Love the pictures...can't wait to hear all about it.
Blessings,
Amy

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

You little trickster! Cant wait to hear about the big change in your lives!!

Lindy said...

Congratulations on your new home. I bet your parents are thrilled. Addie's hair looks so long... she has grown while you've been away! How sweet that Crista wants to share a room with her.

jenn said...

how cool to live close to your family! glad the move went smooth?? and how cute, crista wants to share a room with her baby sister!! hope that sisterly love carries into the teen years!!

Hannah said...

I'm so happy to see you posting again...I miss my little (seriously you are tiny!) buddy.

I hope the move went smooth...I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you guys.

Anne said...

Congratulations on the move! I was tricked too, I thought you were pregnant. Hope you settle in make your new house a home easily.

Anonymous said...

We've missed your blogging!
Congratulations on our move and we cant wait to hear more!

By the way...I thought for sure your were pregnant or announcing an adoption! =)

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

you know I would have guessed just like everyone else if you hadn't told me! gla dyou are moved and mostly SETTLED, thats awesome! Maya is right up there with Crista, wants a sister and wants to share a room etc etc etc.
Have an idea for Maya birthday pictures, we will see how they turn out, if our weather continues it might be snowing by then.

Ashley said...

Ha! I thought you were pregnant too;) Congrats on the move!!

Jessica D. said...

He hee that was funny!! I luv your husbands face!!