To say we've been busy is an understatement
and I don't see a slow-down in the near future.
I haven't taken any new pictures this week and
I haven't edited any old ones either.
Call me a slacker!
But in light of my parents coming TOMORROW (yea!)
I thought these pictures were just the ticket.
These were taken 3 years ago when
Da and Grandma
came up to visit Crista for her 1st birthday.
I love looking at Crista's baby pictures!
Those baby days just went by all too fast!
Make sure you click here
to see more FFF over at Hannah's!









10 comments:
She was a beautiful baby! Love the one of her hugging her grandma's arm! Have a nice weekend...
oh I love them. don't you love looking back at the baby pics?
she was so stinking cute!!! oh my goodness!
Cute!
Have fun with you parents!
hey we have that same little kitchen! You are SOOOOOO lucky you had her home so early. I was glad to be in Guatemala for Maya's birthdya but it was so sad that our family wasn't there.
I cant believe your little Christa is going to be 4! Just nuts. I also CAN believe how our little babies Colton and Addie are just mirroring each other in development and schedules and really anything else. They were so alike in the womb its kinda scary. They might be soul mates. We might have to arrange a marriage. I tell you what. You just raise Addie to be the perfect daughter in law and I will raise Colton to be the perfect son in law. DEAL? DEAL! :)
I love looking back at photos...we will be home with June for 3 years is Sept. How time flies by:)
What a litte cutie patootie!
Have fun with your parents! =)
I love baby Crista pictures!! She has such a sweet little baby face!!
What sweet memories!
Post a Comment