
Week 28- Feet
There’s just something about bare feet,
popsicles,
and friends
That says summer!
I’ve been out of the I ♥ Faces loop for weeks months now
And I’ve missed it terribly!
I would love to improve on my photography skills
So I’d love any feedback you can give!
Make sure to stop by I ♥ faces for more feet pictures!








13 comments:
I seriously love the crop on this and the processing! Yum (love the icypoles too!!!)
Precious photo! I absolutely adore the post processing and the pov!!
Great photo! I love the finishing on it too.
I love feet pictures. This is very cute, I love how you finished it!
gorgeous shot and i love your processing too! beautiful.
So CUTE!!!
Marsha
I love it! great job, love the way you edited it. and thank you again for all your tips.
Since the focus is on feet this week I think you angled this photo perfectly. ANd I lvoe the color edit because it is on an old wooden swing and it gives it an vintage feel. And the fact that the girls are eating popsicles too just makes it even better. Your daughter on the right has beautiful long hair!
What a beautiful capture! I love the photo color editing too!!
Thanks for sharing!
How summery is this?! And the push-pops...mmm, looks so yummy!
Beautiful! I love the coloring of it!
Great pics! I love the angle for this week's theme and the simple colors in it!
ah, i love it. great entry!
Post a Comment