7.13.2009

15 weeks

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 3 lbs
Maternity clothes? YES! Since about week 8!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: What's that?? Haven't slept well in weeks!
Best moment this week: Watching Crista get SOOOO excited when she tells someone new that she's going to be a big sister.
Movement: Not yet, but I'm so ready to feel the baby!
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular, but I'm starving ALL THE TIME!! I do have an aversion to chicken (only if I touch it raw first) and ice cream.
Gender: Won't find out for another 6 weeks, but several people have predicted a boy!
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still in
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
What I'm looking forward to: Feeling the baby move for the first time
Weekly wisdom: Enjoy every minute because it goes by so fast!
Milestones: The baby has fingerprints now!


I've decided to start doing this survey every week to document my pregnancy. I can't believe I've been pregnant for 15 weeks now! Time is going by so incredibly fast!!

5 comments:

Molly said...

Love you new blog!! :) Can't wait to keep following your family!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I also love your new family blog. I really like all your new picture for your header etc. If you took them with a timer I am impressed because Crista is smiling and looking. congrats again, please send some of that fertility you found our way! an aversion to ice cream it just can't be!

Marsha said...

What a great idea!!! You look so cute in the picture!
Marsha

Hannah said...

That is a very cool idea! Love the new blog and the family pictures at the top are adorable!

Jessica D. said...

your family blog is very nice... did you design your blog header?