Great picture! Congrats on Baby Brown! I can't wait to see more of this new journey! :) We are going back to Savannah for a few days and I thought of you guys!
I love your blog! Congrats on your pregnancy! How exciting. I love the pictures you take, you are great! That shot of Crista looking up at the camera with the carrot....incredible! Her eyes look like liquid. We have a lot in common, we will definately have to get together when we move. It won't be until late Jan.-early Feb. though.
Crista is our first born and captured our hearts at first sight! She is absolute pure joy! She loves to read and play with her Legos. She is artsy, creative and fun-loving. Crista is half kid, half grown-up and loves her little sister with all her heart. She is perfect!
Addie Grace is the baby of the family and loves her spot there! She is a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is fiercely independent. She loves her baby doll, playing with play-doh and high heels. She adores her big sister and wants to be just like her! She is perfect!
4 comments:
That is perfect! What says summer more than a push pop??
you got to love summer get messy and just hose off! its all so fun and WARM!
Great picture! Congrats on Baby Brown! I can't wait to see more of this new journey! :) We are going back to Savannah for a few days and I thought of you guys!
I love your blog! Congrats on your pregnancy! How exciting. I love the pictures you take, you are great! That shot of Crista looking up at the camera with the carrot....incredible! Her eyes look like liquid. We have a lot in common, we will definately have to get together when we move. It won't be until late Jan.-early Feb. though.
Post a Comment