7.23.2009

Morning At The Zoo


A few weeks ago we went with
Reese & Hudson
to the zoo.
This is the perfect size zoo for toddlers-
a little smaller and everything is hands-on
(except for a few exotic animals)
The kids loved their adventure
in spite of the rain and colder temps.



This was as close as Crista got to feeding the animals.
She chickened out just before the deer got to her.
At least she tried.
After that, she just threw the feed at them.
But I don't blame her one bit!
She gets it honest :-)

Reese on the other hand was the exact opposite.
I'm thinking she could be a vet when she grows up!





Sweet Hudson. Such a trooper!
And one of the happiest babies you'll ever meet!





This is Crista's interpretation of
"Smile, girls!"
Will the cheese-grins ever end?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of the girls hair looks so cute!!! And what a handsome little guy Hudson is!!!

What fun!

Arena Mom said...

Awesome!! I love those more hands on kind of zoos!!!

Hannah said...

I love her cheese face! So cute! I swear every time I come here I am just amazed by your pictures. I keep looking at the top one and absorbing how perfectly crisp it is!! Love it!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

That looks like so much fun, wish we had something like that, there isn't even a zoo on this side of the state. Cute girls, cute hair, maya's is so fine anytime I braid or french braid it or anything the carseat reeks havoc on it, but Crista's still looks great. I have another question for you, I know on photoshop you can select an oval, place it over your photo, then hit inverse and darken the outer oval. I was so excited to try this but I don't see the oval shape on elements, do you know another way, if not I will try and find something online that isn't a video tutorial, that never works with dial up.