7.24.2009

FFF-Favorite Picture



Sarah's off again this week,
enjoying a break from blogging.
I still love participating in
Favorite Foto Friday
so here is my favorite picture from this week!
I didn't take this one,
Crista drew it.
It's probably the first time she's drawn
anything that actually resembles what it's supposed to.
This is certainly a treasure that I'll
cherish
for years to come!



Have a great Friday!!

7 comments:

Hannah said...

How sweet is that? I love it!! You need to hang it above Sprinkles crib :)

Heidi said...

So cute! Sprinkles huh? Are you going to go with that? :)

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I absolutely love it! cannot wait for Maya to draw something that looks like something without me writing it on there. So far we get a circle and an ear on each side and sometimes eye's. How sweet that sprinkles got put in there too, I really hope sprinkles is a girl or she thinks of a new name if its a boy he might have a bit of a complex with that nickname.

Gardenia said...

Hi. thanks for stopping by. congratulations on your new little one coming. Your Crista is a doll. and I love the name sprinkles. how sweet. My daughter is about 6 months younger than your Crista.

Brooke said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. How fun is it to be pregnant?! Since our due dates are so close I wonder who will deliver first. Looking forward to watching you grow!By the way your daughter is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. SO HILARIOUS!

Aileen said...

How very sweet! She's going to be a great big sister!