7.21.2009

16 Weeks

I didn’t realize until I saw this picture
Just how tired I look!
16 weeks of not sleeping well
has taken its toll!!
Ignore the dark circles under my eyes.
Please just focus on the baby bump…

It’s the most important part of the picture anyways!



How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 4 lbs.
Maternity clothes? absolutely!
Stretch marks? Not yet, and hopefully they'll stay away!
Sleep: a little better this week, but still not great
Best moment this week: see the next question…
Movement: I’m almost positive I felt the baby on Friday evening. Jake and I were watching TV and I felt something like a really fast thump-thump-thump-thump. I spoke with a family friend who is a doctor and he agreed that it sounded like the baby moving!
Food cravings: none, really. But I have been eating a lot of apples…can’t get enough!
Gender: not sure yet
Labor signs: nope
Belly button in or out? still got an innie
What I Miss: bologna!
What I am looking forward to: knowing the gender so we can start planning the nursery
Weekly Wisdom: You can’t drink too much water!
Milestones: feeling the baby move, buying my first nursing bra

10 comments:

Hannah said...

Look how cute you are! You look so tiny and cute :) Yay for the baby moving...that has to just feel unbelievable!

Jennifer Bowen said...

You look fabulous, Melinda! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm happy to know you're back, too. Your daughter is as beautiful as always. I'm sure she's excited about having a little brother or sister to play with. Love your photos! You've come a long way with your photography. Keep it up! :)

Julie Rivera said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! Despite what you see as fatigue, you are looking really good!

Pineapple Princess said...

How cute are you!!

Following your blog!

Arena Mom said...

Who are you kidding...You look BEAUTIFUL!!! Look at that beautiful belly!!

IVF Again! said...

Love the picture!!! :)

And yes, I would love to know your ob/gyn in Savannah. We were thinking St. Joseph/Candler. But is there a better hospital?

Anonymous said...

You are absolutely beautiful!!!!
I must of missed the post about your pregnancy! Congratulations!!!! How exciting!!!!

Marsha said...

You look great!!! I see no dark circles! I am glad you are doing well! I actually felt our baby start moving this week too (I think)!
Marsha

Once Upon A Time said...

Thanks for commenting! You look great and your daughter is adorable. I'm so impressed by your pictures too!

Unknown said...

Okay....you have grown since you left Georgia! You look great and so happy. I do have to say though....your comment under "milestones" is TMI for me!! Love you and miss you.