7.28.2009

17 Weeks


How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: up 6lbs from pre-pregnancy weight
Maternity clothes? Yes, although I have a few non-maternity tops I can still fit in... for now
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Better this week. I actually had several nights where I slept 4 straight hours! Yea!
Best moment this week: Probably the sleep!!
Movement: I think I felt the baby again this week. I’m still not positive though.
Food cravings: None this week
Gender: Not sure yet, but I only have 4 more weeks until the gender scan!
Labor signs: None
Belly button in or out? Still in
What I Miss: Being able to bend at the waist! Its already getting harder to bend over without being completely aware of the baby bump.
What I am looking forward to: My next Dr’s appt on Thursday
Weekly Wisdom: Don’t over analyze every ache and pain. Enjoy the pregnancy for what it is!
Milestones: The baby is in a growth spurt now. And boy can I feel it! I’ve been experiencing new aches and pains that are completely new... can you say round ligament pain?! At times I can feel my belly expanding, especially above my belly button. It feels just like something (or someone!) is pushing out from the inside.

6 comments:

Hannah said...

I love this! I am so glad you are doing it :)

Gardenia said...

Lovely little baby! good luck at the next appointment. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love all your pregnancy pictures!!!

Kim Arnsdorff said...

I love this site and you look so cute pregnant. I too have finally started showing and am struggling to fit in my regular clothes. I have looked for you email address but can't find it. Thought I had it but not sure where it went. Email me if you get a chance. arnsdorffs@windstream.net

Marsha said...

You look great!!! I have an appointment tomorrow (Thursday) and taking the kids to hear the heartbeat. I am excited becasue then we get to scedule our next appointment when we find out if it is a boy or girl! What do you think you are having? I really don't care either way and have no feelings either way! But Harrison REALLY wants a brother!! Hope things continue to go well for you.
Marsha

Jennifer Bowen said...

You look great! I remember being worried about everything during my first pregnancy. Every time the baby didn't move or moved too much, I'd get really concerned. I did learn to relax and just enjoy. :)

Keep us updated!