7.10.2009

FFF-Red, White & Blue

A little bit of sugar...




...and a whole lot of spice!

This week’s theme is in honor of the
4th of July
but since I already posted my 4th pics here
we had to do a quick photo shoot this morning.

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th !
We were able to tell Jake’s family our
BIG NEWS
(If you don’t know what I’m talking about, click here.)

Make sure you go by Sarah's blog to see more
Red, white & blue photos!!

11 comments:

Hannah said...

That first picture looked just like Sophia...I actually had to do a second glance! (of course the dress helps!)

She is so beautiful!

Pineapple Princess said...

Congrats again on your BIG news!
Crista is a complete doll!

G & H said...

Beautiful girl beautiful dress!

Kim & Dave said...

Love her in that dress!! She is adorable!

Vanessa said...

That last photo is way too cute!

Robyn said...

Adorable!! Have a great weekend!!

Rhonda said...

Oh my goodness! I so love that precious pictures. She is so pretty and love the 'tude!!!
Happy weekend! Rhonda

Leslie said...

She is tooooo cute and Hannahs sophia has the same dress..Twins i tell ya!

hugs,leslie

aamayna said...

Beautiful! Question - are these pix straight out of the camera, or are you editing them at all?

nora said...

LOVE the poses - my goodness that face is so adorable in the second pic!

Where's Baby? said...

Thank you so much!!! :)

I'm wondering about the twin possiblity too. :)