Crista's first season of soccer is officially
done.
Its kind of sad
because she was just gaining momentum,
figuring out the game,
getting a little more aggressive
and a little more competitive.
I'm so proud of her for sticking with it
and trying her best
and having a really fun first season.
She's walking away with a total of 4 goals,
several assists
and multiple blocks.
The improvement from the first practice to her last game
was quite noticeable.
Here's a few pics from her season!
In this game
Crista scored her very first goal.
It was such a wonderful moment!
I had my camera with me,
but I put it down for a moment.
Of course that's when she decides to score.
But the silver lining...
I actually saw her score.
With my own eyes,
and not through the viewfinder.
So much of their childhood I watch through the viewfinder
and sometimes I feel like I'm missing the moment.
But not this time.
I.SAW.IT!
This is from the last game of the season
and of Crista scoring!
This was a BIG game for Crista
because she scored TWICE!!
We're so proud of how far she's come this season!
The Clovers
Second Place in the U8 Division
Crista and Savannah.
They worked so well together
and became great friends!
Crista's first-ever trophy!!
Daddy couldn't make it to the game
because Addie Grace had a virus
so he took Crista out to celebrate her 2 goals
and a great season of soccer!


















1 comment:
YAY Crista! thats wonderful. There will be Spring soccer and I bet she will be ready!
Post a Comment