I've said it before on the blog,
but I'll say it again.
We homeschool.
And love it!
And one of the things I love about homeschooling
is making the lessons
fun
and interactive
and,
well,
tasty!
Last week we learned about the phases of the moon
and I just so happened to have
a batch of really yummy,
still warm from the oven,
carnival cookies
to help us really grasp the lesson.
Ta-da!!
The Phases of the Moon.
Now, really.
Who wouldn't want to learn this way?!
We even shared our lesson
with Addie Grace & Papaw!


















2 comments:
Such a cool idea! I knew you'd be awesome at homeschool. Why don't all lessons center around cookies? I would totally have been at the top of my class had they been :)
I'm loving this lesson. I have been off candy and cookies since Halloween but as soon as Thanksgiving comes I"m all over a lesson that involves cookies! yum!
Post a Comment