For this week's theme
I get to choose my favorite picture from January.
I LOVE this photo...
my first picture of me with both my girls.
I had a revelation this past Sunday as I had
Addie in my right arm and
my left arm around Crista while we were singing...
I am a mother to TWO children!
Life has been so hectic that I'm just now realizing that :-)
Seriously, how blessed am I?!?!
To see more Favorite Foto Friday posts, click here!








17 comments:
Aww that is MY favorite picture too!!
I love the happiness in you and Crista's eyes. It is so sweet.
I totally did the same thing. I remember it being a moment when Dmitry was talking to me and Sophia was crying and I was trying to do something while holding her and talking to him...and it just hit me. I started crying tears of thankfulness and joy.
Love this picture! & the more kiddos, the merrier (most of the time!)
GREAT picture of all of you! So happy and proud for your family!!!!
yes, you are blessed. double blessed actually. ok triple blessed if you count your hubby. the photo is perfect -- and the black and white and tan colors go so well in the photo with all the girls's dark hair.
I too love this photo. Your family is so beautiful.
Blessings,
Amy
omg soooooooooooooooooo sweet!! Yeah it was shocking when i became a mom of two...NOW a mom of 4 is just nuts..OMG WOW!! lol
very very precious piture!!! You are very blessed indeed!! :)
oh that is a sweet picture, isn't it wonderful, and yes you do have two beautiful girls!
Love the pic!! You are very blessed!
all 3 girls together :) beautiful pic!
LOVE this picture!!!
Your girls are so beautiful.
Love it! That is a great picture, certainly one to treasure.
You certainly are blessed with those beautiful girls! You can tell how happy you and Crista are just by looking at this wonderful picture of the three of you!
Perfect (and you look fabulous, I might add!!!) It must be all that happiness running around at your house!
Beautiful!!!
Such a sweet picture. She lives in the Moby doesent she? Colton lives in his tummy pack. I love being able to have my little man close all the time.
Post a Comment