This is the sweetest thing! I CANNOT WAIT for you to come home. I am dying to get my hands on Addie. I love the pic of you and the girls too. Crista is such a great big sister! I know she is enjoying her new role.
Crista is our first born and captured our hearts at first sight! She is absolute pure joy! She loves to read and play with her Legos. She is artsy, creative and fun-loving. Crista is half kid, half grown-up and loves her little sister with all her heart. She is perfect!
Addie Grace is the baby of the family and loves her spot there! She is a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is fiercely independent. She loves her baby doll, playing with play-doh and high heels. She adores her big sister and wants to be just like her! She is perfect!
14 comments:
oh how sweet!!! So happy the 1st smile was all yours! :)
a perfect smile for her momma. what joy.
Awww! She is so sweet and adorable with that little grin. What a blessing!
oh I love that picture! how wonderful! and true fair is fair.
How sweet! She's adorable and even cuter with that little smile.
That is so sweet. Addie looks so happy and so does mommy. Can wait to see you and the girls.
Sissy
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i love baby smiles!
Beautiful!!!
what a sweetie!! Love that sweet smile :)
Awwwww!!!!! So darn sweet!!!!!!!
What an adorable picture and girl! I agree too...you should get that honor!
what an adorable smile that is :)
This is the sweetest thing! I CANNOT WAIT for you to come home. I am dying to get my hands on Addie. I love the pic of you and the girls too. Crista is such a great big sister! I know she is enjoying her new role.
I miss you!!
Love you.
Sheila
Gorgeous!
Post a Comment