Here are my most recent favorite close-up pictures. I justlove my children and I’m so thankful for both of them! Make sure you stop by Hannah’s blog (click here) To see more FFF Close-Up shots!
You are killing me!!! I think you are going to be teaching me something little missy!!
I am so excited to meet up. I bought Sophia a hat last night on Etsy and was going to send you the link...(they are adorable and less than 20.00) but I see you already have a super cute one!!
oh I was hoping you were going to do the black backround withthe hand etc, those are the ones I want to badly to do I just love them. Beautiful pictures of Crista, you got great lighting, so did you use the lightscoop with those too?
Oh my gosh, what stunning photos!!! Yes yes yes..I would love advice! Please! I just followed the directions on the lightscoop thingy....ISO at 800, fstop at about a 4 (as low as my lense will go). I have pot lighting and not much of it, so lighting is a real issue!!
Hi Beautiful photos! You have truly been blessed to have adopted and then had a birth child too :-) we are just starting out with the adoption process in the UK - nervous but excited!
Crista is our first born and captured our hearts at first sight! She is absolute pure joy! She loves to read and play with her Legos. She is artsy, creative and fun-loving. Crista is half kid, half grown-up and loves her little sister with all her heart. She is perfect!
Addie Grace is the baby of the family and loves her spot there! She is a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is fiercely independent. She loves her baby doll, playing with play-doh and high heels. She adores her big sister and wants to be just like her! She is perfect!
22 comments:
Beautiful pictures of your beautiful girls!
Beautiful!!! I love that one up close in Daddy's hand! I am loving watching your baby grow-& watching big sis love on her!
Oh, & I was gonna ask-where did you make that gorgeous collage at the top of your blog?
Oh wow, those a beautiful pictures of beautiful girls! I also love her little hat, just gorgeous!
Beautiful photos as always! Your girls are precious :).
I love the pictures. They are both so beautiful. You are very blessed indeed :)
Oh My Goodness!!! How did I miss so many awesome posts by you!?!?!?!
Beautiful! Gorgeous! Fabulous pictures of your girls!
Love the new blog look and these close up pictures are just perfect!!!!!!
You are killing me!!! I think you are going to be teaching me something little missy!!
I am so excited to meet up. I bought Sophia a hat last night on Etsy and was going to send you the link...(they are adorable and less than 20.00) but I see you already have a super cute one!!
Love the pictures (duh! always do!!)
Wow! You should become an official infant/toddler/child photographer. I'm so impressed!
oh I was hoping you were going to do the black backround withthe hand etc, those are the ones I want to badly to do I just love them. Beautiful pictures of Crista, you got great lighting, so did you use the lightscoop with those too?
LOVE the photos, they're gorgeous!!
Oh my gosh, what stunning photos!!! Yes yes yes..I would love advice! Please! I just followed the directions on the lightscoop thingy....ISO at 800, fstop at about a 4 (as low as my lense will go). I have pot lighting and not much of it, so lighting is a real issue!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your pictures are exquisite. Both of your children are just beautiful.
so lovely are your TWO girls !!!!!!
GREAT photos! Both of their eyes are just gorgeous. Did you use studio lighting or natural? Seriously, you should open up shop!
Hi
Beautiful photos! You have truly been blessed to have adopted and then had a birth child too :-)
we are just starting out with the adoption process in the UK - nervous but excited!
Precious, you are lucky two have 2 gorgeous girls :) I love both close ups :)
What beautiful girls! What type of camera do you have? Great pictures!!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog...and what beautiful pictures of two beautiful girlies.
I love the first photo! The pink hat is adorable! Your lighting is awesome.
These pictures are absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! Addie is precious...her face is sooo cute.
Crista's eyes will just melt you away...they are slap gorgeous.
I can't wait to see more of your amazing pics.
Keep up the good work!!
Thank you for visiting my new blog :-)
I shall follow your journey, and no doubt will be back again very soon.
Post a Comment