1.05.2010

Addie's First Photo Shoot

Addie Grace got introduced to Mama's favorite hobby
and had her first photo shoot last week.
She did an excellent job and didn't fuss at all.
This was my first time photographing an infant
so I really had no idea what to do.
They're so sweet and cuddly at this stage
but the best part is she can't run away from me yet!
So here's our precious Addie Grace...








Of course I couldn't leave out big sister!!
Crista just adores Addie
and I'm so glad I caught a few precious moments of them together!





26 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pictures, Melinda! I love the last one. So precious! These should surely adorn your walls at home! Congratulatiosn on the new addition to your family!

Amy said...

Great photos. I love the ones of the girls together and your new blog design too.
Blessings,
Amy

Arena Mom said...

Wow...simply beautiful! I love the header too! Just look at your girls!!

Gardenia said...

beautiful really! just adorable. I was loving Addie's little skin on her arms and fingers and backs of her hands, and then WOW, the photos of those beautiful eyes came into view!! yes, isn't it great they can't get up and walk away or turn away from the camera (yet). excellent photos. I love the white shag rug.

Ashley said...

She's absolutely PRECIOUS!! I can't believe I missed the post of you giving birth!! CONGRATS!!!

nora said...

Perfect! They are both perfect! Congratulations!

Hannah said...

Those are Beautiful!! I can't wait to see her in person! I have been making mental notes of all the cool ways I have seen newborns photographed lately.

Love the pictures of them together! Did you put up a back drop? I love all the white.

Lilysmom said...

I love those pictures of your two beautiful girls together. Just too precious for words

jeck said...

Congrats!!!! What a wonderful christmas!! I love the last picture it is just precious!!

Sarah said...

Beautiful babies!! Great job on the photos! I also love newborns in black backgrounds... but the white is so angelic!

Heidi said...

You did such a great job! Addie is just beautiful, I am so happy for your family! Christa looks like a wonderful big sister.

Just Believing said...

That last picture just makes me cry Crista is so in love its obvious!

My heart is so happy for you guys!!!!

Cayle said...

Addie has very deep beautiful eyes and I love the pictures of them together!

Unknown said...

These pictures are adorable! Addie is precious - she's got great personality already!

I'm so happy for you guys and hopefully we will be able to see her in the future!

Congratulations again Brown Family!!!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are perfect! You did a great job! I was going to tell you my favorite but I just looked again and their all so good!!!

Aileen said...

Your girls are simply stunning and you did a great job with their pics!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

don't you just love that she can't get away! ha ha. Now Crista will want to be in photo shoots again, for a while anyway. Jsut love the pictures and your new header!

Kim & Dave said...

Stunning!!!

Looks like ajustments are going well!

Pineapple Princess said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love your eye for all things photography.
Your new blog header is so cute.
Beautiful, beautiful girls! :)

Melissa said...

Beautiful photos!! She is so sweet! Crista looks like she loves her little sister very much. Your new blog design looks lovely as well. I can't wait to share Elijah's newborn photos as soon as I get these announcements mailed...

Jessica D. said...

great job!

they are both very sweet!

Anita said...

Addie looks like a little rose bud. Crista is so sweet rubbing her nose up to Addie. Congrats. You have a beautiful family. I would love to come over sometime soon. Miss you.

Sissy

Merry Robinson said...

Congratulations!!! I had not heard that Addie was here and was pleasantly surprised when I dropped in on your blog tonight. What beautiful girls you have! I can plainly see that you treasure them and every moment that you spend with them. You are inspiring and are such an awesome Mom! Blessings to you and your precious family! So happy for you all!

Mama Bear said...

Oh my gosh, what truly awesome pictures. I sooooooo loved the last picture epecially of the girls admiring each other. They are pure heaven.

Brooke said...

Those pictures of Addie and Christa together brought tears to my eyes. What a good big sister.

Pam Thomas said...

Beautiful girls! Love your pictures :) great photography. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl. Just looking at your pictures just makes me want another baby.