This week's challenge is
easy peasy.
The quality isn't great.
The angle could be better.
Its not even edited.
But its my favorite.
It was taken right after getting home from the hospital
when Crista saw her new sister for the very first time.

Make sure you click here to go to Hannah's blog to see more FFF!!








11 comments:
So special. I know you will have two super sisters :)
Blessings,
Amy
Congratulations, Melinda!!! This picture is priceless ~ It reminds me of when my Ethan met my Eli for the first time. That's a memory etched in my brain forever!
Happy New Year! It seems it will be an exciting one for your family!
Melinda-thank you for being my 40th follower! Now, I'll have to follow you, as well. After all, I just have to get the updates on that new beautiful baby girl!
I knew it was you as soon as I saw your comment & I thought to mysefl, "I know her baby was due right around Christmas. I have to see if they had her!"
I am so happy to see that all went well with labor & delivery & that she seems to be fitting right in at home!
My favorite picture of all that you have posted since she was born is the close-up of the two girls together-Addie with the pacifier in her mouth. LOVE it! :)
Many congratulations on such a beautiful addition to your family!
What a beautiful picture. Congratulations !!!!! Two beautiful babies!
Priceless for sure!
LOVE IT!!!! I can see why it's your favorite!!!!
Perfect! I was so looking forward to seeing that picture!!!
Happy New Year!
That picture is perfect. There is no way on earth it could be any better. I love it. I LOVE it!! It brought tears to my eyes :)
I have already been checking out props and stuff to play with!! YAY :)
Crista is such a loving child. How lucky Addie is to have such a devoted big sister. I was a bit teary- eyed seeing the pictures of them together.
I love Crita's face in the pic. You have two beautiful daughters!
oh wow --- what a precious moment!! Congratulations on your gorgeous new daughter!! She is too cute -- what a wonderful Christmas present!! :)
Post a Comment