1.20.2010

4 Weeks Old



Can it really be
that Addie Grace is already a month old?!
These precious infant days are flying by too quickly
but we're cherishing each moment.
Addie had another weight check this week
and is up to 7lbs 2oz...
that's an 8oz gain in 7 days. YEA!!
She's doing so well that we've decided to try nursing again
and its going so much better this time!
Its been 3 days since Addie took her last bottle
and does't seem to miss it at all!
Addie is still a good sleeper but is starting to want to be held while she sleeps.
That really doesn't work around this house
so we're trying to remind her how much she likes her crib :-)
She's become quite the Mama's girl
but that's OK by me...I kinda saw it coming!
All in all, Addie is doing fabulous
and the rest of have adjusted to our new routine and our new roles.
Having an infant is most certainly exhausting
but I wouldn't trade it for anything!!

I didn't do an official photo shoot with Addie this week
(well, I did, but she didn't want to cooperate!)
but here are a few details that I love about our Addie Grace!


















13 comments:

Stout kids said...

Beautiful Melinda... You are like me... photo every little part :) I love hands and feet and noses and everything about them... especially their smell! :)

Bri said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hannah said...

It does not seem like she should be a month yet! I love all the close ups.

Anonymous said...

Great close ups! You are so darn good at photography girl! I wish I had the eye like all my bloggin buddies!

Addie is absolutely perfect!

Just Believing said...

Beautiful shots! I want to try and do that with Faith but she's not still enough:) and I'm not that good of a photographer either!

Gardenia said...

oh goodness. look at the lovely little body parts of your little love.

Lauren said...

oh those precious little hands and feet and ears and lips!! I just want to smooch her! How do you get anything done at all?? I would just sit around all day and stare at her!! : )

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

love the little pictures, isnt' it amazign how much you can love all their little parts. I remember seeing Maya for the first time at 3 months old and I couldn't wait to unwrap her so I could see her little feet and belly and arms they are just so amazing. gorgeous 1 month picture, time does fly by. Let me know about the adoptions there I hadn't heard what they were doign it or really how they were doing it. gretsky4 at yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures!!! I can't believe it's been a month either. She is precious...my favorite pics are the hands and feet. They are so cute and tiny.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures! I'm telling you if I could get to her.....I would just eat her up!! I have been thinking a lot about your e-mail. Please e-mail me and keep me posted. Give the girls a kiss for me!

Love ya!
Sheila

Brooke said...

Wow! I wish you could come and take pictures of Colton! She is gorgeous.

Michele E. Fiorelli said...

These photo's are exactly why I chose you to take the wedding photo's! Outstanding!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

omg i havent been on my blog in a month.im bad!!
YOUR new baby girl is precious..what face!!

I have to catch up quick!!lol