For those of you who know us,
it’ll come as no big surprise who our favorite animal is…
LOVIE!!!
Teddy Love, aka Lovie, has been around for almost as long
as Crista has.
Truly she’s her best friend and won’t go anywhere
without her.
So here's Crista and Lovie throughout the years...
(and boy has my photography changed through the years too)

Crista loves Lovie so much that she wanted to give herbaby sister
a special friend too!
Now that Addie is here, Crista has decided to name it
“Sprinkles”.
Guess that name will be with us forever!!

Make sure to click here to go to
Hannah's blog and play along!

Make sure to click here to go to
Hannah's blog and play along!








13 comments:
Oh, goodie! You posted! I just love seeing pics of your girls (well, today, only one of them!)
But, how sweet of Crista, to want her baby sister to have a lovie, too!
When we brought Ruthie home, Ana wanted to share one of her special blankets with her new baby sister & Ruth still sleeps w/ it!
Sister love is such a special thing!
Totally off topic-I tried to figure out making a collage & I couldn't see anywhere on photoshop to make something so cool! Isn't that what you used? Did you have to download other software?
What a little sweetie!!!!!
I love that she gave Addie a baby Sprinkles!! That is so sweet.
I love all the pictures of Crista as a baby...she was perfectly adorable!
I'll email you about getting together.
Love that last shot! My favorite :)
a new Lovie in the family... well sprinkles ;) I am glad the nickname stuck around, and hopefully Addie will love sprinles as much as Crista loves Lovie :)es
Beautiful pictures!
Love the last pic!!! Soo cute!!!!
You're right...your photography has evolved and is amazing now! I need help in that department!!!
Sweet photos of Crista with her favorite animal!!
Love the retrospective of Crista and Lovie, especially the pictures of Crista in dark pink and in her monkey pajamas. Crista has such beautiful eyes.
Sprinkles looks so WHITE next to Lovie... I suppose he won't stay that way for long. LOL.
so glad the name sprinkles got to stick around. We have a similar friend that Maya has had since she was 3 months old. What i little cutie so funny to look back and see really they do look the same even when they were just babies.
oh I do love looking at pics of when the babies were babies! she was beautiful from the start and still is !!
That is just too precious for words!
I'm so glad you commented on my blog a few weeks back. I lost the link to your blog when I lost my old blog. Congratulations on your new daughter!! Addie Grace is adorable and of course so is Crista. I just went and caught up on all your posts. You are really a talented photographer. I wish we lived closer so you could photograph my kids for me :)
I love all the pictures with lovie and how your photography has changed. How sweet that Crista wanted to get her sister one too, and I love the name sprinkles.
AWWWW - How sweet!
I love how Crista has her Lovie and Addie will have her Sprinkles!!!
It's too cute!
Post a Comment