2.01.2010

Here Comes The Bride??

Crista came running to me the other day and said,
"Mama, I'm getting married!!"
as she shows me her huge ring.
"You're not allowed to get married yet" I responded.
And Crista replied...
"Don't worry Mama. I'm marrying a PRINCE!"


At least she's marrying money :-)


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute.

Gardenia said...

she's got the idea!!! and love her bling and outfit!

Anonymous said...

Smart girl!!! Also a very pretty one too!

Hannah said...

That is too cute!! Sophia has been doing something very similar...maybe when I come they can play princess wedding :)

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww lovve it

Vanessa said...

Hopefully she won't have to kiss to many frogs before that prince shows up!! LOL!! That's too cute though!

Lindy said...

What a beautiful bride she will be, someday!

Brooke said...

So cute!

Anne said...

That is great! I love it :)

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

perfect! I love it! do you remember pretending to get married in grad school, it must just be a thing, or something put into our head by every disney movie, but birng on themoeny