Hello?? And you think I am awesome? Look at that! So stinking adorable! I love Crista's face...I just want to jump through the screen and hug her. I love that wrinkled up nose. So stinking cute!
So hopefully the weather is calming down and we can get together!!
oh the matching clothes brought back memories of when I was young and had a best friend, and we wore matching clothes -- it was such a symbol of friendship. love their tatoos, and of course, crista's smile is delicious!
Crista is our first born and captured our hearts at first sight! She is absolute pure joy! She loves to read and play with her Legos. She is artsy, creative and fun-loving. Crista is half kid, half grown-up and loves her little sister with all her heart. She is perfect!
Addie Grace is the baby of the family and loves her spot there! She is a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is fiercely independent. She loves her baby doll, playing with play-doh and high heels. She adores her big sister and wants to be just like her! She is perfect!
13 comments:
Hello?? And you think I am awesome? Look at that! So stinking adorable! I love Crista's face...I just want to jump through the screen and hug her. I love that wrinkled up nose. So stinking cute!
So hopefully the weather is calming down and we can get together!!
oh the matching clothes brought back memories of when I was young and had a best friend, and we wore matching clothes -- it was such a symbol of friendship. love their tatoos, and of course, crista's smile is delicious!
that's the cutest thing I ever saw!!!!!!!!!!!
So cute..Nothing like a good FRIEND!
I'm with Hannah! Gah! You are so awesome and those tattoos - SUPER cute!
Hope you enjoy your weekend!
Hilarious!
Your pictures are always so great! The girls look like BFF for sure!
That is the BEST picture!! I would frame it for each of the girls for their rooms.
that relaly is one of the greatest pictures Melinda, I hope Maya has a frined like that one day too! love their smiles.
Love this pic!! LOVE IT!
That is a great picture!
Now that is simply adorable!!!
Crista's smile is precious here!!! Here and Reese are so cute.
Great photo!!! :-)
Post a Comment