Love is patient...
Love is kind...
Love does not envy,
does not boast,
is not proud...
Love is not rude,
is not self-seeking,
is not easily angered...
Love keeps no record of wrong...
Love does not delight in evil but
rejoices with the truth...
Love always protects...
Love always trusts...
Love always hopes
and always perseveres...
Love never fails.

To see more Love photos,
click
here and head on over to Hannah's blog!
16 comments:
Just beautiful!!!!!
MArsha
Beautiful. Those words always ring true! Love the pictures of your beautiful baby girls :)
Love the tattoo!!! & oh, the rest of the pics are just heart-stoppingly beautiful!!!
Beautiful! Love the tattoo!
I love the way Crista is holding Addie. So sweet.
Addie has such pretty blue eyes.
what a precious post. . the picture with Addie and the blue head band is gorgeous!
ADORABLE!!
The pictures are sooo adorable! I love that smile Addie has and it is obvious that Crista is so proud! Ya'll are so very blessed. I hope to see you soon.
Love ya & Miss ya!
Sheila
oh Melinda what great pictures! I so wnat to do the black background pictures with a new baby.
The tattoo made me laugh! and the two of them laying down,a nd then Addie just looking so sweet, and boy is Crista growing up!
did you get both lightscoops? I tried the other one yesterday but so far not loving it, I like the standard one, but the yellow tinge was too much for me with the warming lightscoop, it might have been where we were I might shove maya by the window again so I can compare alittle better. Just wondering if you had tried the standard and warming or just the standard.
Those pictures are simply priceless! Wow! Crista and Addie are so connected already, and it's beautiful!
This post is wonderful!
Made my heart giggle!
priceless. love the matching bows. and those beautiful faces.
These pictures are beautiful!!!
Addie's smile is precious and so is the bond between two sisters!
These pictures are beautiful!!!
Addie's smile is precious and so is the bond between two sisters!
So precious. I think they will be the best of friends!
Beautiful post! Great photography.
Happy V day.
Post a Comment