I'm new to your blog, but I love it! I also had a little one on Jan 11th, so Addie and Luke are close in age!
I am looking for a new blog layout and I love how simple yours is, and how it displays your gorgeous pictures much bigger than mine. Did you have someone customize your blog? If not, please tell me your secrets! ;)
Crista is our first born and captured our hearts at first sight! She is absolute pure joy! She loves to read and play with her Legos. She is artsy, creative and fun-loving. Crista is half kid, half grown-up and loves her little sister with all her heart. She is perfect!
Addie Grace is the baby of the family and loves her spot there! She is a little bit of sugar and a little bit of spice. She marches to the beat of her own drum and is fiercely independent. She loves her baby doll, playing with play-doh and high heels. She adores her big sister and wants to be just like her! She is perfect!
14 comments:
Absolutely priceless! There is nothing better than a big smile from a baby!
She's Precious.
Her smile is so cute and it continues to get bigger and bigger!
So cute!! Look at that sweet toothless grin!!
So cute!
I love these pictures!!! Her little personality just shines through! What a joy!
just adorable. the wink is the cutest!
they do grow up fast don't they, I love that big smile! congrats on winning the raffle.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
what a gorgeous smile!! Too cute!
Lurker coming out of hiding :) What adorable pictures!
Yeah! I love the smiles even if they are tooting or rooting and now I am sure they are everything! :)
awwwwwwwwwwwww precious!
That is the cutest! A smile and a wink just for me!!!
( I know it's really for her Mommy!)
Beautiful!!
I'm new to your blog, but I love it! I also had a little one on Jan 11th, so Addie and Luke are close in age!
I am looking for a new blog layout and I love how simple yours is, and how it displays your gorgeous pictures much bigger than mine. Did you have someone customize your blog? If not, please tell me your secrets! ;)
Thanks so much!
what beautiful babies you have!!
email me at brittanyann521@yahoo.com
So cute! I love it.
Post a Comment